City Centre Fujairah marks 5th anniversary
FUJAIRAH, 18 days ago
City Centre Fujairah, owned and operated by Majid Al Futtaim, has launched exciting entertainment and thrilling activities to mark the mall's fifth anniversary from April 1 until May 6.
“City Centre Fujairah maintains its superior reputation as the go-to destination for all surrounding communities in the emirate. The mall is committed to offering memorable experiences for the surrounding community and tourists,” said Abdulla Al Blooshi, mall manager at City Centre Fujairah.
"We invite residents and visitors to share in celebrating yet another milestone with us, in line with Majid Al Futtaim’s vision to create great moments for everyone, everyday,” he said.
To mark the fifth anniversary, on April 27, City Centre Fujairah is welcoming its communities to join in the celebrations. The programmes and offers include:
* Mall management who will pay a visit to Fujairah Hospital and surprise new borns and their mothers with gifts valued at Dh2,500;
* Mall management, officials and visitors will come together to cut a cake and cupcakes and sweets will be distributed to all.
* Up to April 17 shoppers who spend Dh250 will have the chance to take part in the challenging ‘Rise to Five’ game, for the chance to win instant prizes from retailers in the mall.
* Until May 6, shoppers who spend Dh250 at any of the diverse shopping, dining and entertainment in the mall can win an attractive family package, overflowing with attractive vouchers for in house hypermarket, Carrefour; superior entertainment experiences at VOX Cinemas and Magic Planet; mall food court and cosmetic and perfume outlets such as the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, offering perfumes and cosmetics Paris Gallery and more.
* City Centre Fujairah will award five dinners daily. It will also provide one winner the chance to take home a full year’s worth of grocery items from Carrefour worth up to Dh20,000. -TradeArabia News Service